• Police were called to the 3000 block of North Delicado Drive, Friday. A window was broken. Replacement costs were assessed at $100. The victim reported $200 worth of items stolen, including a toilet, a shop vac and a tile cutter.
• Police responded to a local restaurant in the 500 block of East Second Street, [auth] Saturday, where a male subject kicked in the door and took the donation bucket. Damages to the door are estimated at $200. Amount of stolen donations are unknown.
• Police were dispatched to the 1200 block of West McGaffey, Friday, after subjects cut the clutch cable, removed the clutch handle, removed two handlebar mirrors and severed the turn-indicator wire. Damages are estimated at $500.
• An accident on Sunday resulted in damage to a mailbox and two trees in the 1600 block of Stanton Avenue. Damage to the mailbox and trees is estimated at $200.
• The windstorm on Saturday resulted in an assault on a home, when a trampoline hit a home in the 1300 block of Alicia Lane. The trampoline damaged a pillar and porch light, valued at $1,000.
Anyone having information about these or any other crimes is asked to contact Crime Stoppers 888-594-TIPS (8477). Callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward.