Looking for something good to eat? Owners, operators, and locals of Roswell, Gerald and Cynthia Thomas can help you out. Since taking over Munchies from the previous owners in February of 2013, Gerald and and Cynthia have been working to give the best food and service available to their customers.
The pair have always been interested in the restaurant business and waited for the right opportunity. Munchies fell into place perfectly for them and they celebrated their one year anniversary on February first of this year.
Munchies is a great place to sit down and have a meal! They offer free Wifi and have televisions in the dining area so you can come in, enjoy a meal, and maybe watch a game! And you’ll have plenty to choose from with a menu that offers 90+ items.
• [auth] Subgrinders – A selection of twelve inch cold cut subs.
• Traditional Pizza – Ranging from 10’’ to 18’’ with your choice of toppings.
• Gourmet Pizza – Specialty pizzas such as Buffalo Chicken, Margherita, and the Hawaiian Pie.
• Calzones – A pizza turnover filled with a blend of cheeses, served with sauce on the side, and your choice of a topping.
• Dinners – Lasagna, Spaghetti, Chicken and shrimp Alfredo, a Chi-cken Strip Meal, and so much more including Garlic Bread and Garlic Knots for a great side to your dinner.
• Stromboli – Freshly baked, del-icious Stromboli include mozzarella cheese and one topping.
• Salads – House, Antipasta (salami & ham), Greek (feta cheese), Grilled Chicken, Steak Salad, Munchie (turkey and ham), and Caesar (romaine, croutons, caesar dressing).
• Burgers – Plain, Munchie (cheese), Bleu Cheese, Double Meat, Double Cheese, and your choice of toppings including bacon, mushroom, green chile, and jalepenos.
• Hot Dogs – Plain, Saurkraut, Cheese, Onion, or Chili.
• Philly Steaks – Philly Steaks come on 12” subs. You can order them plain, or add cheese, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, to list a few ways you can have your Philly.
• Side orders – Fries, Onion Ri-ngs, Fried Pickles, and Nachos to name a few.
• Chicken Wings – Buffalo Style – Hot – Medium – Mild – BBQ
• Beverages – Along with fountain drinks Munchies also offers Strawberry and Coconut Boba Tea
• Sweet stuff – Don’t forget dessert to go along with your meal! Munchies offers Pizza Fritas, Cheesecake, Chocolate Cake, Connolis, and Tiramisu.
Munchies is featuring their new “Stadium Dog.” A foot long hot dog with brisket, bacon, spicy coleslaw, mustard, mayonaise, and tator tots.
Munchies offers Delivery, Pick-up, and Dine-in service. The Restaurant is open seven days a week!
The hours are Monday – Saturday 10:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. and Sunday 10:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Munchies is located at 1209 W. Second Street here in Roswell. Come in for a great sit down dining experience. Or call 624-0776 for delivery or pick-up.
You can visit their New website for the full menu, awesome deals and savings, and great photos of what they offer at www.munchiesnm.com . You can also check them out on facebook! The staff at Munchies looks forward to servicing you in the near future. Come by and say Hi, and enjoy the Original Munchie flavor at their West 2nd Street location.