• Police were dispatched to Home Depot, 2350 N. Main St., Wednesday, after someone walked out of the building with an AttiCat Insulation Blower, valued at $5,400.
• Police were called to two separate addresses, Wednesday, where security cameras were reported stolen — the 1200 block of Rancho Road, where a camera, valued at $50, was removed from a residence and to George’s Café, 3012 N. Main St., where two surveillance cameras, valued at $200, were taken.
• Police responded to [auth] Rodeway Inn, 2803 W. Second Street, Wednesday. An employee reported that someone had left the door unlocked. Subjects entered the room and removed a 36-inch Sharp flat screen television worth $300.
• Police were dispatched to the 2300 block of North Garden, Wednesday, where subjects pried a door open to gain entry into a residence. The victim reported more than $10,000 worth of items taken, including a 46-inch Magnavox flat screen television, 800 DVDs, a Blu-Ray DVD player, some prescriptions, a tool box, an Acer computer, and a pair of Wahl hair clippers.
• Police were called to the 2500 block of Cornell Drive, Wednesday, after subjects took a green bag with fishing rods and one red gas can. The items were recovered on Gayle Drive and returned to the owner.
• Police were dispatched to 906 Davidson Drive, Wednesday, after a subject attempted to pull electrical wire from the outlets of a rental property. When the police arrived, they noticed the ceiling tiles moving overhead. They fired a pepper spray gun into the space and arrested the 23-year-old male subject. The suspect was taken to the Chaves County Detention Center, with a $10,000 cash or surety bond. The victim assessed the damages to the property at $1,000.
Anyone with information about these or any other crimes should contact Crime Stoppers at 1-888-594-TIPS (8477). Callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward.