Police were disp[auth] atched to the 800 block of West Fourth Street, Sunday, after an unknown subject stabbed a dog.
Burglary / larceny
• Police were called to the 300 block of East Reed Street, Saturday, where a lawn tractor was taken from a yard. The Craftsman tractor was valued at $500.
• Police were dispatched to Lovelace Hospital parking lot, 117 E. 19th St., Friday. The victim, an Albuquerque resident, reported an iPhone 4S, valued at $300, stolen.
• Police responded to Children Youth and Family Department, 4 Grand Plaza, Friday. An employee told officials a Bluetag GPS tracking system, valued at $1,500, was missing from a vehicle.
• Police received a walk-in report about a firearm theft, Friday. The victim said that the last time he saw his .44 mm Ruger Super Blackhawk revolver was when he took his vehicle to be serviced at Roswell Toyota in March. He noticed that it was missing one month later, but did not report the loss until August.
• Police were dispatched to the 500 block of West 19th Street, Saturday, where subjects removed a hot water heater, valued at $260, from a residence.
• Police were called to the 800 block of East Bland Street, Saturday, after subjects entered a vehicle and removed a nebulizer, a black bag, some documentation and owner’s manuals for the vehicle, a GPS and a Bluetooth.
• Police were dispatched to the 600 block of Sunrise Road, Saturday, where subjects entered an unlocked vehicle and removed a dagger and some cash.
• Police responded to a prowler call in the 100 block of West Walnut Avenue, Friday. After checking the area, officers discovered a door had been damaged. Officials also found and seized a pry bar, a blow torch, wire cutters and a drawstring bag that had been left behind.
• Police were called to the 1600 block of South Holland Avenue, Sunday, where subjects entered an unlocked residence and removed a number of electronic items, including a television and a Playstation.
• Police were dispatched to Famous Footwear after a subject stole two pairs of shoes, valued at $90. The officer received a CD of the theft. The subjects were later located and arrested during a routine traffic stop.
Anyone having information about these or any other crimes is asked to contact Crime Stoppers, 888-594-TIPS (8477). Callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward.