Police were dispatched to West Eyman Street, Wednesday, where a silver 2002 Toyota Camry, valued at $4,000, was reported stolen.
• Police were called to the 600 block of South Wyoming Avenue, Wednesday, after subjects forced entry into a residence and removed a flat screen television of unknown make and a Sony radio. The victim valued the items at $4,400.
• Police were dispatched to the 500 block of Hervey Drive, after subjects took two fanny packs, two sets of keys, a camera and a police scanner from a [auth] vehicle. The items were valued at $420.
• Police were called to Ridgecrest Drive, Wednesday, where subjects entered an unlocked vehicle and removed, a TomTom GPS, some change and a gift card.
Police responded to the Old Rehabilitation Center, 31 Gail Harris Loop, Wednesday, after subjects started a fire in the abandoned building. Teenagers were seen running from the area after witnesses noticed smoke coming from the roof of the building. No estimate was given about damages or the possible use of accelerants.
• Police were called to Admiral Beverages, 1018 S. Atkinson Ave., Wednesday, after subjects removed two ZMOD security cameras from the south side of the building.
• Police were dispatched to Cavalry Baptist Church, 2901 W. Fourth St., Wednesday. The report states two window air conditioners were taken. No value was given for the units.
• Police were called to the 1600 block of South Washington Avenue, Wednesday. The victim reported a Uniden video camera, valued at $150, stolen.
• According to an incident report police received Wednesday, two window air conditioning units, valued at $363.15, were removed from the back of pickup parked on the 100 block of south Kentucky Avenue.
Police responded to Nancy Lopez Elementary School, 1208 E. Bland, for a shots fired call. When officers arrived at the scene, they found a window had been shot out with a wrist rocket. The replacement costs are estimated at $250.
Anyone having information about these or any other crimes is asked to contact Crime Stoppers, 888-594-TIPS (8477). Callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward.