Police were dispatched to Primm Drug, 700 N. Union Ave., after subjects threw a beer bottle containing some form of accelerant onto the parking lot. No damages resulted from fire. However, rocks sprayed onto a vehicle following the blast causing $1,300 worth of damages.
• Police responded to the corner of East Eyman and Conde Place, Saturday, where a man was struck with a beer bottle. The victim reported that a male subject jumped from a vehicle, hit the victim and then fled on foot.
• A 17-year-old was arrested for battery, Sunday, after he head-butted a teacher at Youth ChalleNGe, 131 E. Earl Cummings Loop.
Police received two reports of counterfeit bills passed over the weekend. The first occurred on Friday at Albertsons, 1110 S. Main St., when a clerk noticed the $10 given for payment was a phony. The subject ran out of the store before employees could stop him. The second happened at Allsups, 1618 SE Main St., Saturday, where a male subject left a fake $50 with the clerk to cover gas, filled the tank and then drove away. Employees then learned the bill was a counterfeit.
Subjects escaped from employees of Walmart, 4500 N. Main. St., Sunday, after they were confronted trying to leave the building with $837.76 worth of goods, including two computers and two speakers, without paying. The subjects pushed the employee when he attempted to stop them and fled the scene.
• Police were dispatched to the 700 block of West 11th Street, Friday, after subjects entered a vacant rental and took the refrigerator, dryer and evaporation coolers. The losses were estimated at $1,200.
• Police were called to the 1800 block of North Missouri Avenue, Friday, where subjects gained entry to a residence and took a 60-inch Sanyo television and an Acer tablet, with a total value of $1,400.
• Police responded to Sweatt Construction on Agate Road, Saturday, where subjects pried open a tool chest and took a grease gun and miscellaneous tools. The missing items were valued at $600.
• Police were called to the 1500 block of South Kentucky Avenue, Sunday, where subjects entered a residence and ransacked it. Officials have yet to receive a full inventory of items taken.
• Police were dispatched to the 1700 block of West Third Street, Sunday, after subjects entered an unlocked vehicle and removed clothing, a backpack and miscellaneous tools valued at $250.
• Police were called to the 1900 block of Clover Lane, Sunday, after subjects forced open a door and stole a 3-ton jack and a lug wrench. The items were valued at $329.
• Police were dispatched to the 800 block of North Plains Park Drive, Saturday, where subjects gained access to a vehicle and took a Gateway Laptop computer, valued at $250. There were no signs of forced entry.
• Police recovered a stolen vehicle within six hours of the report of its theft, Friday. The Toyota Camry, taken from the 400 block of East Fir Avenue, was located at the 900 block of East Deming Street.
• Police were called to the 600 block of South Adams Drive, Sunday, where someone stole a 2007 Lincoln MKZ, valued $12,000.
Anyone having information about these or any other crimes is asked to contact Crime Stoppers, 888-594-TIPS (8477). Callers can remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward.