• Police responded to the same address in the 3000 block of North Garden Avenue twice over the weekend, as the result of two separ ate instances of breaking and entry. The first incident was reported on Saturday where subjects pried a door open to gain access to the residence. The 73-year-old victim said jewelry, coin collections and collectibles, and a Navy Colt .38 revolver were stolen. The missing items were valued at $7,688. On Sunday, someone again attempted to enter the home by kicking the back door down. No estimate was given on the damages.
• Police were called to the 3300 block of North Garden Avenue, Saturday, where subjects stole a Wii game console, valued at $100, from a residence.
• Police were dispatched to the 100 block of South Kentucky Avenue, Saturday, after subjects gained access to a residence and took more than $2,000 worth of items, including cash. Officers reported no signs of forced entry.
• Police were called to the 3100 block of Futura Drive, Friday, where subjects entered an unlocked vehicle and removed a GPS, cell phone, debit cards and other documentation. The items were valued at $376.
• Police were dispatched to the 2600 block of North Bay Meadows Drive, Friday. The subjects entered an unlocked vehicle and took a CD player.
• Police were called to the 400 block of Linda Vista Boulevard, Friday, where subjects removed insurance papers and other documentation and electronics from an unlocked vehicle. Losses were estimated at $790.
Anyone having information about these or any other crimes is asked to contact Crime Stoppers, 888-594-TIPS (8477). Callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward.