• Police responded to the same address in the 3000 block of North Garden Avenue twice over the weekend, as the result of two separ[auth] ate instances of breaking and entry. The first incident was reported on Saturday where subjects pried a door open to gain access to the residence. The 73-year-old victim said jewelry, coin collections and collectibles, and a Navy Colt .38 revolver were stolen. The missing items were valued at $7,688. On Sunday, someone again attempted to enter the home by kicking the back door down. No estimate was given on the damages.
• Police were called to the 3300 block of North Garden Avenue, Saturday, where subjects stole a Wii game console, valued at $100, from a residence.
• Police were dispatched to the 100 block of South Kentucky Avenue, Saturday, after subjects gained access to a residence and took more than $2,000 worth of items, including cash. Officers reported no signs of forced entry.
• Police were called to the 3100 block of Futura Drive, Friday, where subjects entered an unlocked vehicle and removed a GPS, cell phone, debit cards and other documentation. The items were valued at $376.
• Police were dispatched to the 2600 block of North Bay Meadows Drive, Friday. The subjects entered an unlocked vehicle and took a CD player.
• Police were called to the 400 block of Linda Vista Boulevard, Friday, where subjects removed insurance papers and other documentation and electronics from an unlocked vehicle. Losses were estimated at $790.
Anyone having information about these or any other crimes is asked to contact Crime Stoppers, 888-594-TIPS (8477). Callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward.