• Police were called to the 2500 block of Coronado Drive, Tuesday, after $19,000 worth of goods were stolen. The victim stated the house was ransacked. Items included two full-length and three quarter-length leather coats, miscellaneous jewelry, two television sets, a DVD player, a Blu-Ray player, movies, satellite dish converter, DVDs, small kitchen appliances, linens and an American flag.
• Police were dispatched to the 500 block of South Missouri Avenue, Tuesday, where subjects kicked in the doors to a garage and to a shed and took three extension ladders, $7,300 worth of copper pipe, a rolling tool chest with tools, a wheelbarrow, a window air conditioner and several window screens, along with other items. The total losses were assessed at $10,729.
• Police were called to the 1100 block of South Washington Avenue, Tuesday, after a subject entered a home and removed coins valued at $100. Damages to the door were estimated at $300.
• Police responded to a Bank of American property located in the 1000 block of West Deming Street, Monday, after a heat pump with an estimated value over $2,000 was stolen from outside the building.
• Police were called to the 400 block of East 23rd Street, Tuesday, The victim reported a .357 Citadel handgun, valued at $550, missing from his residence. He told officials that he was unsure if the firearm was lost or stolen.
• Police were dispatched to the 900 block of South Elm Street, Tuesday, where subjects removed a window air-conditioning unit, valued at $250, from a residence. A dresser and television set were damaged during the theft.
Police received a report from Farmers Market, 600 E. Second St., about a juvenile who attempted to cash a phony check. A representative of the company said this was the fifth incident of this kind that had occurred at each one of their branches.
• Police were dispatched to the Burrito Factory, 1731 S.E. Main St., Tuesday, where a security light, valued at $150, had been broken out.
• Police were dispatched to West Byrne Street, Tuesday, where a window was damaged by a BB gun. The repair and replacement costs were estimated at $1,000.
Police were dispatched to the 2600 block of North Bay Meadows Drive, Monday, after a Suburban was stolen. On Star was used to locate and disable the vehicle which was recovered in the 1700 block of North Union Avenue.
Anyone having information about these or any other crimes is asked to contact Crime Stoppers, 888-594-TIPS (8477). Callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward.