• Police were called to Cahoon Park (U.S.A. Pools) 1073 Green Street, Wednesday, after subjects damaged a screen and a window trying to gain entry to the concession stand and defaced a sign. The repair costs were estimated at $130.
• Police responded to Aero Sierra Engineering and Manufacturing, 933 E. Jefferson St., Wednesday, where subjects knocked down a section of brick wall, causing $700 worth of damage, and removed copper wire from machines and a fuse box, a Craftsman tool box with tools, a fork lift battery and battery charger and six motor cylinders. The items stolen were valued at $15,600.
• Police were dispatched to the 1100 block of South Lea Avenue, Wednesday, after someone entered a home and took a Kirby vacuum cleaner, valued at $2,200, a car title and a bill of sale.
• Police were called to Hastings, 1705 N. Main St., Wednesday, after a female subject took some DVDs from the shelves and tried to return them for a refund.
• Police were dispatched to the 100 block of East Alameda Street, where a subject entered a residence through the back door and removed some copper wire and a Yamaha guitar, valued at $229.
Anyone having information about these or any other crimes is asked to contact Crime Stoppers, 888-594-TIPS (8477). Callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward.