• Police were called to the 1200 block of Walnut Street, Wednesday, after subjects broke into a vehicle and stole an interlock device, valued at $1,237.
• Police were dispatched to the 3100 block of North Richardson Avenue, where someone gained access to a residence and removed a .38 caliber revolver, valued at $100.
• Police responded to Riverside Drive, Wednesday, after a subject or subjects entered a home and [auth] took a lawn blower and some electronic devices, valued at $250.
• Police responded to Dominos Pizza, 2714 N. Main St., Wednesday. A representative of the company said an employee delivered a pizza to a residence and was paid with a $50 bill. The customer told the delivery man to keep the change. After the employee returned to Dominos, it was discovered that the bill was fake.
• Police were called to Werkheister Place, Wednesday, after children under the age of 10 threw rocks at a residence and smashed three windows. Repair costs were estimated at $100.
• Police were dispatched to the 100 block of Tierra Berrendo Drive, Wednesday. The victim reported that he discovered that sometime between May 21 and June 9 a subject had taken out a credit card in his name and charged $900.
• Police were called the 200 block of Calle Del Sol, Wednesday, after the victim discovered that someone had forged his name on three checks, two for $200 and one for $300.
Anyone having information about these or any other crimes is asked to contact Crime Stoppers, 888-594-TIPS (8477). Callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward.