Police received a report, Wednesday, from a woman who was shot in the hand with a BB gun. The report states that neighborhood children were shooting at each other with a BB gun. When the mother took the gun away, the BB gun went off and hit the other woman.
• Police responded to the 600 block of West First Street, Wednesday, to meet with a contractor from Citi Mortgage Company, 1000 Technologies Drive. The representative told officials that a stove, refrigerator and an air conditioning unit had been stolen. The missing items were valued at $600.
• Police were dispatched to Byrne Street, Wednesday, after subjects pried the lock off a mobile home. The victims were unable to provide a list of the items stolen.
• Police were dispatched to Stripes, 3801 S. Main St., Wednesday, where a subject took $129 worth of “consumable items” and left without paying.
• Police were called to the 300 block of West Brasher Street, Wednesday. The victim reported a license plate had been removed from a vehicle or had been lost.
• Police were dispatched to the 300 block of West Hervey Street, Wednesday, after a lawn chair and a porcelain donkey kept on a front porch were broken.
Anyone having information about these or any other crimes is asked to contact Crime Stoppers, 888-594-TIPS (8477). Callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward.