Police were called [auth] to the 400 block of West Wildy Street, Thursday, where a subject entered a home through the back door and removed an undisclosed amount of jewelry and a pair of Rayban sunglasses. The items were valued at $250.
• Police were dispatched to the 800 block of Conchas Place, Thursday, where subjects pried open the door to a home and took an HP 2012 laptop and a Sony DVD player. The losses were estimated at $342.
• Police were called to the 500 block of South Wyoming Avenue, Thursday. The victim reported that some alcohol, some baby clothes and an undisclosed number lamps were stolen. Officers noted that the door had been damaged during entry. Repair costs to the door were estimated at $100.
• Police received a report of an aggravated burglary in the 300 block of North Washington, Thursday, where a Keltec 380 pistol, valued at $400 and a radar detector, valued at $500, were removed from a vehicle.
• Police were dispatched to the 1100 block of Kenlea Drive, Thursday, after subjects entered a residence and took clothing, shoes, a small television, DVD player and a trash can complete with trash.
• Police were called to the 700 block of South Sunset, Thursday, where subjects removed screens to gain access to a residence and stole numerous electronic items, include a Mac Book, a Sony Playstation game console and some games.
• Police were sent to the 600 block of Plaza Drive, Thursday. The victim told officials that a dog disappeared from the residence during a party that had been held the previous evening.
• Police were dispatched to the medical complex in the 300 block of West Country Club Road, Thursday. The victim said that he left an iPad, valued at $500, in a bathroom. When he returned, he found that it had been stolen.
• Police responded to Motel 6, 3307 N. Main St., Thursday, after a guest walked off with a flat screen television with an estimated valued of $500.
• Police were called to Golden Rule Alignment and Mufflers, 120 E. McGaffey, Thursday, where subjects took miscellaneous car parts and starter casings, valued at $65, from a storage shed.
• Police responded to the 400 block of East 23rd Street, Thursday, after the storm tore down a drain pipe. The 77-year-old said the pipe had fallen into a neighbors yard. The 74-year-old subject pulled a weapon on the victim for crossing the boundary to the property. Police confiscated the suspect’s firearms — including: a Smith and Wesson gun and ammunition; a Westerfield 12-guage shotgun and a 444 Ellipietta (black powder) revolver — for safekeeping.
Anyone having information about these or any other crimes is asked to contact Crime Stoppers, 888-594-TIPS (8477). Callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward.