Aggr[auth] avated assault
• Police responded to Denny’s Restaurant, 2200 block of North Main Street, Saturday, where a customer came up to pay for his meal and pulled a gun on another customer. No one was injured during the incident. The subject drove away in a vehicle described as a white four-door with black diamond plate.
• Police were dispatched to the 400 block of East Deming Street, Saturday. The victim told officials he went to repossess a 2007 Hyundai when a male subject wearing a black muscle shirt came out and pulled a gun on him.
Police responded to the intersection of South Kentucky Avenue and Reed Street, Monday, following reports of shots fired. No injuries or damages were reported.
• Police were dispatched to Bent Tree Road, Monday. The victim told officials that she returned home to find the front door ajar and several items missing, including: a 39-inch television, a Wii game station, an Xbox, a blanket/comforter set, an air gun and numerous pieces of jewelry. The missing items were valued at $3,470.
• Police were sent to the 2300 block of North Grand Avenue, after subjects gained entry into a residence and took a 32-inch television and a gaming system. The items were valued at $750.
• Police were called to the 1500 block of South Kentucky Avenue, Saturday, where someone threw a rock through a window and several items were missing, including a handbag and a stethoscope. The losses were estimated at $309.
• Police were dispatched to the 1300 block of West Albuquerque Street, Sunday. The victim reported a 60-inch flat-screen television stolen. Officers recovered the television abandoned in a yard on the same block.
• Police were called to the 1900 block of West Wildy Street, Monday, after subjects gained access to a vehicle and removed a pistol and a DVD player. The items were valued at $350.
• Police were dispatched to Walmart, 4300 N. Main St., Friday, after $177 worth of vodka was taken from the shelves and the subject left the store without paying.
• Police responded to Kmart, 1705 S. Main St., Friday, where subjects removed $443 worth of items. One arrest was made.
• Police received a report of a window struck by a bullet, Friday, in the 100 block of South Delaware Avenue. No one was injured during the incident.
• Police were dispatched to the 1200 block of East Alameda Street, Saturday, after subjects broke out a window on a residence. The damages were estimated at $150. Nothing was reported stolen.
• Police were called to a rental property in the 200 block of N. Michigan Avenue, Saturday, by a Century 21 representative who said two windows, valued at $20, had been broken.
• Police were dispatched to the 700 block of South Plains Park Drive, Monday, where subjects smashed a window, valued at $500.
• Police responded to the Roswell Museum & Art Center, 100 W. 11th St., Saturday. A City of Roswell employee reported that the entire heating, ventilation and air-conditioning unit, valued at $3,000, was stolen.
• Police were called to the 1100 block of West 14th Street, Friday, where two window-mounted air conditioners, valued at $300, were stolen.
• Police were dispatched to St Paul’s Church of God In Christ, 321 E. McGaffey St., Saturday, where subjects took two window air-conditioning units, valued at $250.
Anyone having information about these or any other crimes is asked to contact Crime Stoppers, 888-594-TIPS (8477). Callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward.