Pecos Valley Chiropractic and Pecos Valley Health & Wellness offer gentle chiropractic care, Vitamin Therapies and much more
Dr. Dalton giving a gentle chiropractic adjustment.
Pecos Valley Chiropractic and Pecos Valley Health & Wellness are located at 313 W. Country Club Road, Suite 5 in the Berrendo Medical Square Complex. Phone 575-625-0039 for more information.
Looking for the most experienced chiropractor? John Dalton, DC APC, FAACP at Pecos Valley Health and Wellness has provided safe, effective pain relief treatments for over 10 [auth] years. Whether you are suffering from a herniated disc, auto injury or simply need a body tune-up, Pecos Valley Health and Wellness is your solution. Give your body the health it deserves with Roswell’s premier Chiropractic health care facility with gentle chiropractic care.
Joining the clinic is Loretta Sparkman, CNP. Her extensive expertise brings to the clinic the ability to do vitamin IV Vitamin therapies. Mrs. Sparkman is a well respected nurse practitioner who has joined our clinic, her office hours are by appointment.
Michael Schnapp has worked for Dr. Dalton for the last eight years as a chiropractic Assistant. Michael’s services include Ultrasound and Electrical Therapy; Hot Stone; Oxygen and Vitamin Skin Treatments by Echo2™; and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Treatments.
Pecos Valley Chiropractic and Pecos Valley Health & Wellness services include:
• Weight Loss Programs The Clinic is expert in developing weight loss programs that utilize nutrition counseling, exercise counseling, chiropractic physical therapy and massage in order to help you shed pounds quickly and safely.
• Auto/Sports Injury Rehabilitation They will help you recover quickly with a personalized rehabilitation plan. They combine therapeutic massage, chiropractic adjustment and chiropractic physical therapy exercise to help you heal quickly and properly. Their rehabilitation programs not only bring healing to injury, but strengthen your body to prevent future injuries as well.
• Chronic Pain Relief and Pain Management whether it’s their therapeutic massage treatments, or disc adjustment, Pecos Valley Health and Wellness is the proven expert in pain management.
• IV Vitamin therapies, such as the Myer’s Cocktail. Feel good with vitamins and minerals that will help increase your energy and immune system.
Nutrients are found in food, processed through the digestive system and the foods are broken down into their elemental vitamins to be utilized by all of the cells of the body. If the nutrients the cells require are not obtained through food or supplementation, and the body becomes deficient in necessary nutrients body processes break down.
• They specialize in Food Allergy testing and Bio-identical hormone replacement. Testing is done using the latest methods to accurate measure the levels of food reactivity to the body and a plan is given to help eliminate the issues. Hormone testing is done using saliva, blood and or urine. The results are interpreted and sent to a compounding lab so the hormone replacement protocol is tailored specifically for you.
• Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is breathing 100% oxygen while under increased atmospheric pressure. HBOT is a treatment that can be traced back to the 1600s. We use the protocols developed by Dr Perlmutter, MD. This therapy was recently showcased by Dr. Oz.
• Massage Therapy
Haylee Fanning does massage by appointment and has her own number: 575-703-0094.
Call Pecos Valley Health and Wellness today to set up an initial examination so they can tell you what’s wrong, what treatments will fix the problem, how much treatment will cost and how long your treatment will take. Contact Pecos Valley Chiropractic, Roswell’s most trusted health care facility, today at 575-625-0039 to find out what treatments can best restore your quality of life!
Pecos Valley Chiropractic and Pecos Valley Health and Wellness are located in the Berrendo Medical Square Complex at 313 W. Country Club Rd., Suite 5. Clinic hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday they are open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.