Investigators: Albuquerque infant ingested drugs

April 26, 2013 • State News

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — An autopsy report shows an Albuquerque infant died after ingesting drugs.

Albuquerque television station KOB-TV reports ( [auth] that medical investigators determined the 18-month-old girl died after ingesting morphine. She was found dead in a home in November.

Officials say it’s unclear whether the infant was given the drugs intentionally or was accidentally exposed.

The Albuquerque Police Department is sending the case to the district attorney’s office to determine if charges will be filed.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

« »