The professional team at Desert Sun Collision Center includes: (left to right) Joe Nevarez, Pancho Rodriguez, Israel Espinoza, Juan Gandara, Laurie Sanders, Rickey Weeaks, Jodi Archuleta, Justin Weeaks, Estimator and Mike Lamb, Manager. Desert Sun Collision Center is located at 2912 West Second Street.
Been in an accident and need your vehicle repaired? Call the professionals for a FREE ESTIMATE at Desert Sun Collision Center, 2912 West Second Street. Manager Mike Lamb and estimator Randy Fisher will get you started on the road to having your vehicle looking as good as new!
Desert Sun Collision Center offers:
• Collision repair specialists
• Modern equipment and I-CAR® Certified Technicians
• Two Chief Laser Straightening Frame Matching units
• Frame & Unibody Straightening
• Martin Senour paint system to get paints mixed and matched exactly.
Associated with N.A.P.A. give you a nation-wide warranty on paint.
• 2 Stage Precision Color Matching
• Down Draft Paint Booth
• Experts in Fiberglass and Plastic
• All makes and model vehicles – cars through light trucks, foreign and domestic
• Insurance work for all major insurance companies
• Licensed and bonded technicians
Desert Sun Collision Center “is there, for all your automotive needs.”
Located at 2912 West Second Street, Desert Sun Collision Center is open from 8:00 a.m. until noon and from 1:00 until 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Phone 622-4102 for more information or see desertsunmotors.com on the Web. Their e-mail is email@example.com
“You drive it, you know you want it to look sharp,” says manager Mike Lamb. “Bring it in, get a free estimate and we’ll make it like new again.”