MENU

Disney says JJ Abrams to direct next ‘Star Wars’

January 26, 2013 • Entertainment


FILE – In this Jan. 8, 2013 file photo, J.J. Abrams arrives at the Winter TCA Fox All-Star Party at the Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, Calif. According to multiple reports, Abrams is set to direct the next installment of “Star Wars,” which Disney has said will be “Episode 7” and due out in 2015. Disney bought “Star Wars” maker Lucasfilm last month for $4.06 billion. (Photo by Matt Sayles/Invision/AP, File)

LOS ANGELES (AP) — It’s official. The force is with J.J. Abrams.

The Walt Disney Co. issued a statement Friday night confirming reports Login to read more

Related Posts

Comments are closed.

« »