MENU

Gang member accused in Calif. attack that killed 4

June 12, 2012 • National News


This undated photo provided by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation shows Xue Lor. Police identified Lor, a paroled gang member, on Monday, June 11, 2012, as the suspect in a late-night weekend assault that left four people dead, including the gunman, in a Sacramento home, authorities said. (AP Photo/California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The suspect in a California home-invasion robbery that left four people dead, including the gunman, was a paroled gang member suspected in a separate shooting earlier that day, police said Monday.

Police identified 26-year-old Xue Lor as the suspect who fatally shot three people and critically wounded another before he was fatally shot during the attack in Sacramento around 10:30 p.m. Saturday.

Robbery appears to be the motive behind the killings, officials said.

Investigators believe Lor demanded money from the victims before he opened fire, killing a husband and Login to read more

Related Posts

Comments are closed.

« »