MENU

Sheen, studio settle lawsuit over 'Men' firing

September 27, 2011 • Entertainment


FILE – This Sept. 10, 2011 file photo shows Charlie Sheen at the “Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen” in Culver City, Calif. Warner Bros. Television released a statement on Monday, Sept. 26, 2011 saying that Sheen’s lawsuit against the studio and series executive producer Chuck Lorre had been settled “to the parties’ satisfaction.” (AP Photo/Dan Krauss, file)

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The studio that fired former “Two and a Half Men” star Charlie Sheen said Monday it has struck a deal with the actor to end their legal dispute.

Warner Bros. Television released a statement saying that Sheen’s lawsuit against the studio and series executive producer Chuck Lorre has been settled “to the parties’ satisfaction.” The statement said Login to read more

Related Posts

Comments are closed.

« »