MENU

Local News

SHOEBOX-KIDS-11-25

You can pack a lot of love in a shoebox

November 25, 2014

Grace Community Church in Roswell is once again a collection center for Operation Christmas Child Shoebox gifts. Shoeboxes are filled with basic necessities...

Law-and-Order-White-1

Two plead on meth charges

November 25, 2014

PEARCE-BOOK-SIGNING-11-25

Pearce holds book signing

November 25, 2014

no-image1-537x350

Thanksgiving trash pickup

November 25, 2014

VERONICA-LITTLE-MISS-11-24

Salvation Army food drive

November 25, 2014

State News

Police: Plane crash at Las Cruces Airport kills 1

November 25, 2014

LAS CRUCES, N.M. (AP) — New Mexico State Police says a plane has crashed at the Las Cruces Airport, killing a Texas man who was the pilot. Police spokesman...

Recent Comments

  • JT: When I first read that, I thought it said Jeremy and Joseph Montoya! Oy vey!...

  • transporter247: They. R. Here illegally, costing us tax. Payers thousands of our tax dollars,how. Un grateful...sen...

  • pete49: You know, if you hadn't broken the law and came here illegally, then you wouldn't be detained or dep...

  • pete49: How appalling...so 62 per cent of the people in Roswell let the other 38 per cent decide what happen...

  • pete49: Heaven forbid that welfare users should have to "work" for their benefits. Lets keep handing out "fr...